I have moved to www.guankou.net

12.03.2009

Fermented soy products can prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis

Fermented products include soy bean paste, soy sauce, tempeh, fermented bean curd and so on. Fermented soy is rich in anti-thrombotic composition, it can be effective in dissolving blood clots in the blood and other things to play to prevent arteriosclerosis, lower blood pressure effects. Beans after fermentation, to participate in vitamin K synthesis, it will give the bones strong, prevent osteoporosis from happening.

1 条评论:

  1. Hi,
    I am the editor with

    osteoporosis.net. I really liked your site

    and I am interested in building a

    relationship with your site. We want to

    spread public awareness. I hope you can

    help me out. Your site is a very useful

    resource.

    Please email me back with your URL in

    subject line to take a step ahead and also

    to avoid spam.

    Thank you,
    Sofia Vergez
    Editor/Writer
    sofia.osteoporosis@gmail.com
    www.osteoporosis.net

    回复删除